UDC • Uwe Domann Consulting
Following a four-year academic career I worked as consultant at ALMA MATER Consulting Berlin GmbH. During this time I accompanied the transformation process of East German companies into the free market economy.
In 2002 I changed as a responsible project manager in the publishing sector in the international department of Gruner + Jahr where I actively supported the strategy change of Gruner + Jahr in the newspaper business in Central and Eastern Europe.
This experience and contacts were motivation to start my own business with UDC • Uwe Domann Consulting.
The service offered by UDC includes:
- Systematic, comparing market and competition analysis
- Conception, performance and interpretation of market tests and surveys
- Development of tools for business planning and market research
- SWOT Analysis
- Coordination and backing of launches of new media products
Controlling & Finances
- Widespread derivation and documentation of business models and investment applications
- Cash flow & risk management (analysis, planning, controlling)
- Setup of reporting instruments and structures concerning international standards of publishing business
- Backing of merger & acquisitions, evaluation of companies
Organisation & Logistics
- Administration and Organisation of start-up companies and representative offices
- Project management
- Analysis and optimization of work processes (work flow)
- Planning and coordination of EDP environments
- Trainer and lecturer for selected IT applications
- Setup and coordination of websites
- Styling of business documents and presentations
- Office management